Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009- Day 36- I'm Craving NYC

I can't tell you how tired I am of eating pizza, pasta, and paninis! I swear, it is the evil PPPPP syndrome of Rome! I can't wait till I go to Tunisia and finally eat some different food! The gelato can never hurt though. But, like I've said before, I've even had to stoop down to McDonald's and Burger King to get away from the usual proscuitto and mozarella sandwiches every day! I had a cheeseburger and fries today for lunch, just about a half an hour ago actually, and it was heaven! Ok...so obviously I have been craving some good old NYC mutli-national grease-fest food. Here's my list of FOOD oriented places to go when I come home...so you can each claim a place to take me!

Blockheads
Nathan's (hotdogs...dur)
SEA
Coldstone Creamery
Joe's Shanghai for soup dumplings
Crepe N Teria or Quickly for bubble tea!
Mickey's
Popeye's?
Serendipity
City Hotdog for bulgougi hotdogs
Panna II for cheap Indian
Little Morocco (especially with my girls Anna and Eleni)
Cozymels
BBQ's
California Pizza Kitchen (yes, it's pizza, but amazing pizza)


Ok and some non-food related places in NYC that I NEED to go to when I'm home...

Stalk the set of "Sex and the City 2"
Central Park
Fayrooz or any hookah bar on 28th ave.
Riverside Drive
East Village/St. Mark's
West Village
Roosevelt Field
Fordham dorms
Any club cuz I'm finally 21 damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment